COVID19 Policies and Procedures
Times have changed, and the way HolliePaws runs has changed slightly to make your visit as safe at possible!
Please refer to our new COVID19 Policies and Procedures:
Policy brief & purpose: This company policy includes the measures we are actively taking to mitigate the spread of coronavirus. You are kindly requested to follow all these rules diligently, to sustain a healthy and safe workplace in this unique environment. It’s important that we all respond responsibly and transparently to these health precautions, We assure you that we will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
This coronavirus (COVID-19) policy is susceptible to changes with the introduction of additional governmental guidelines. If so, we will update you as soon as possible by email.
Scope: Both customers and the business must both follow the policies and procedures to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Face masks are mandatory to wear to come into HolliePaws. If you are unable to please let us know and we can arrange an outdoor drop-off and pick-up.
- Please remember the 6 foot distance rule when coming into the salon.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, preferably into your elbow. If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent from getting infected.
- If you are experiencing any COVID19 related symptoms please cancel your appointment and do not come to the salon.
- If you came to the salon after finding out you have COVID19 please contact us.
- We will use every sanitary measure to avoid COVID19 spread including using the proper cleaning products before and after every service.
- We will continue to operate on a one-on-one appointment booking only (unless one family owns more then one dog).
- We will open the windows regularly to ensure open ventilation.
- If someone reports COVID19 we will let all clientele effected aware.
- If we are experience COVID19 symptoms we will close until tested negative.
- We will wear a mask during drop-off and pick-up to minimize the risk of COVID19.
- We will cough/sneeze into our elbow if needed, avoid touching our face and sanitize/clean our hands regularly.
We know this may be a scary time, but we want to ensure you that at HolliePaws we are taking every measure to give you an amazing service that is safest for everyone involved!